Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I'm baaaaacckk



After nearly a year on blog hiatus, I've decided to return to the blogosphere, at this new address. This time I won't be blogging anonymously though I've retained my original pseudonym in the blogspot address and profile. Like before I'll be a bit all over the place topic wise, but hopefully will be a little more restrained in how and what I post. The object here is a little more reflection and a lot less reaction. That's not to say that I won't pen a screedal every now and then or resort to certain low brow humor, but.. I'll try and keep it to a minimum.

So why here - why not Leonardo's Notebook? It is all about new beginnings. If I had returned to the notebook there would have been certain stylistic and contextual expectations, and there would have been certain bloggy baggage. Not to say I want to place a distance between my work here and the notebook, but I want to try a different direction - one I feel I couldn't go with the notebook.

For now then we're going to move from key to quire and start the journey a new. Happy Blogging.

0 comments:

Post a Comment